Thursday, October 05, 2006

somethinggg

I want something sweet and sincere. Something I can hold near and remember those times that I never want to forget. And in the end, this will be meaningless and probably the memories of a fight if anything else. But for a while, for a moment, the memories will be crisp and clean without wrinkles or stains. Unlike so much these days. Everything is so dirty. I just want that moment of clarity. A moment of meaning. When I feel like I deserve to live and not to die. When I deserve to be on this earth. And it's all relative. But I just want something to make me content, not forever, but just for a little while at least. Something that, for a time, will give life meaning. And maybe it won't happen and is a silly little hope. But I can hope, and I will.

No comments: