Tuesday, January 08, 2008

i'm listening to the decemberists

I don't know if I really like them. They're decent I suppose. I'm supposed to be doing notes for Modern Euro. Oh well. It's almost over, thankfully. =| I was in such a bad mood this morning, I'm pretty sure I glared/threw a dirty look at the car behind my dad's when he dropped me off at school. I was just so pissed off to be there. =/ The day wasn't too bad, relatively.

I went snowboarding this weekend, it was good. Lindsey came up to Pico with us, so that was fun. The snow was pretty good, well-groomed certainly. The upper mountain was decent too, sometimes it's all ice (though it was getting that way-so i heard). =]

--------------------
and so we fall from the sky
wishing that we never cried
everything is failing
but we know where we are

and so i smile
and speak the truth
i've never known what to do
wishing on stars, hoping for a clue

memories, oh i wish you knew
every day is something new
i've found happiness is fleeting
and love is rarely true

someday we will laugh at ourselves
wondering what we thought we knew
but not wishing to change a thing
these are the thoughts the new year brings

No comments: