Tuesday, February 20, 2007

oh vacation

bored bored bored

you can't say no
i love fear before the march of flames

art damage is my least fav though. i like odd how people shake. and the always open mouth [but i haven't listened to it nearly enough].

so i could be sleeping. but i also could have started my english essay on monday. yeah, no thanks. =] i went snowboarding today. it was good but the snow sucks at wachusett(s?) because it's like all manmade. it was super warm too. i think i'm against capital letters. it's easy to write them but I only hit shift sometimes on the computer. anyway, this skier ran over the front of my board, causing me to fall and do like a somersault. =((( it was really annoying because it wasn't like i had cut him off or anything. honestly, he came from behind and it was his job to avoid me; if i took him by surprise he wasn't paying attention. =0 it bugs me.

and tomorrow is wednesday. which means...half-way through vacation? almost. so that's no fun. but hopefully i can go and have lunch or something with my cousin leslie on sunday, which requires having done my essay on the catcher in the rye (and psychological aspects of it, among other things). so if i'm done, that will be good. i guess this week is turning out good, but it sucks to have swim practice at 2:30 every day. I wouldn't have it if states hadn't been postponed. =(

adios!

p.s. no hablo espagnol

No comments: