Wednesday, February 21, 2007

ew.

To comment a little late on a pop culture event:

Britney shaved her head! (gasp!)
Anyone who isn't living under a rock should know this. My friend told me (along with telling me of Stephen Colbert's new ice cream) and it's just sad. She looked better with hair.

I was considering shaving my head. But right at the beginning of summer, so if I didn't like it I could hide in my house until my hair grew back a little. Also, by the time school came around I could have a sweet little afro (curly hair!). I'm giving the idea a lot of time though, so no rash decisions, which is certainly what Ms. Spears did.

Oh, I cannot wait to try the new Ben & Jerry's ice cream, Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream. Sweet. (no pun intended)

Listening to: Deckchairs and Cigarettes, The Thrills-So Much for the City

No comments: