Friday, April 07, 2006

what the hell?

I don't really have anything to say. I was just looking at my blog because....um I don't know So anyway I decided to post something....

I'm learning how to juggle! Which is one of the only entertaining things in my life, but it's fun. It's like 10:40 (pm) and I'm kind of tired because I've been up since 5:40 this morning, and I kind of want to sleep but obviously I'm typing instead. My school vacation starts next week which is pretty awesome. Only 4 days since Good Friday exists. I'm hoping my teachers don't give a lot of homework. I know in Italian we're watching a movie the last 2 days, but I'm suring we're not doing that in Bio. My Math teacher is nice, but we're going to do work in that too probably. Jazz band nothing's going to happen in though.

So I have CCD, 'cause I'm Catholic right? So we're watching a movie in it and our classes are 1 1/2 hours long. The movie is called Jesus, and has to be the longest movie I have ever seen, we've watched it for at least 2 1/2 hours and we just saw the last supper. Granted there isn't a ton left but still, there's something wrong with that. Plus, my next class is wicked far away so I probably won't even know what's going on.
I'm trying to convince my friend Micheala to wear her 'love can't save you' hoodie (w/'only my
new powers can' on the back [Pete Wentz has it I guess or made it or something, whatever]
from clandestine industries [www.clandestineindustries.com]) to CCD. She's scared too
because she thinks it'll make our CCD teacher mad...and since she controls whether we get
confirmed shes scared. Well not scared, more like scared of the reaction. We have an ongoing
joke about it.
So anyway, we're bringing alien and sonny moore cookies to our next CCD class to eat. [Don't ask how we came up with that one] Just for us too, not the rest of our class. They probably don't even know who Sonny Moore is, but that's besides the point. So that sums up about all I have to say about CCD.

...I just managed to write more than I ever thought I could about CCD and now I think I'm going to go to bed because clearly my sleep deficiancy has addled my brain more than it should. :)

-Sarah J<3

No comments: