Friday, March 24, 2006

so yeah.

I Don't Fear You

Don't tell me. Don't tell me.

I don't want to know.
Let me believe my fantasy.
I know that it's all for show.

Who's lies are these
That you hold near?
It is not you
That hold's my fear...

You don't scare me,
No. no. no.
You don't scare me,
No. no. no.

Give me the answer,
Don't tell me those lies,
Now tell me those secrets
I don't want a surprise.

No I don't.

Who do you think you are
Up against, my friend?
No, no, no. I don't pretend;
About things like these.

Here let me put you at ease,
I couldn't care,
What you could say,
You're not what I fear.

You don't scare me.
No, no, no.
You don't scare me.
No, no, no.

You don't scare me,
And what does
You'll never know.

_______

Boredddd. x23420395
But not much I can do.
New Englands tomorrow.
Still hasn't sunk into my brain,
That I'm actually going.
But that's how I am.
Later everyone.


Sarah J <3

No comments: