Sunday, July 03, 2005

whatever

I decided my blog needed a new name today. I don't know why. I'm so awesomely bored because I never do anything. I really should though. It doesn't matter though. I don't think I'm going to be in shape for swim camp. Even though I'm going to swim practice. I don't know. I've been watching way too much TV and I haven't been to the beach at all. My cousin's need to come so we have reason to go to the beach.

I think my favorite lines from a song are "you're a slave to money/ then you die" from Bittersweet Symphony by the Verve. It's true...I think I said something about it in my other blog. (which is now extinct because I needed a change and changed almost nothing). Life's funny like that.

If I had a band I would name it Inigo Montoya, after the guy from the Princess Bride who say, "I'm Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!" (Random, I know, but I'm bored.) I guess it's not like it matters, unless I suddenly have a band, because right now I don't feel like making one. I probably should be practicing piano more, but it's not like I'm taking lessons. I really should be though. Or at least practicing saxophone and bass. I will be practicing saxophone though, and I practice bass, so whatever.

I'm just rambling on and probably will keep this up until I decide to stop. It's all alright though. Everything is okay as long as you don't care.


...:::///|||\\\:::...

Don't close your eyes,
Don't walk around blind,
Don't let the truth
Pass you by.


_
That's all folks!




-Sarah

No comments: