Saturday, November 29, 2008

thanksgiving!

Was fantastic, as usual. I went up to Maine, to my aunt's house. Every thanksgiving it's my family, my Aunt Linda's family and my Aunt Suse's family. My Aunt Linda's kids fall right in order with my family, my cousin Jess is a year older than me and my cousin Sam is a year younger (actually, he's only 3 months younger than me but is in a different grade). Sam and my brother hang out and Jess and I stick together. Then my cousin's Maris and Leslie are awesome too; Maris' boyfriend Joe was also there, and he is also pretty fabulous (see this).

There was plenty of delicious food and some hilarious games of Scattergories. We (my mom, Aunt Suse, Leslie and I) walked to the lake after dinner, basically in the dark and that was super. This year we had like a 4 hour break between dinner and dessert, which I liked. I have a bunch of pictures I need to upload now though, so hopefully that will happen. I also hope to see some of the stop-action madness that happened on Maris and Joe's camera!

No comments: