Saturday, March 08, 2008

avoidance.

I haven't really written in a long time. Here or in my notebook (which I prefer). Honestly, I'm really trying to avoid everything that's happening right now. Some things are perfectly alright, really good even, in some cases, but some stuff is just stressing me out. It's lame. I use the word 'lame' so much these days. I'm not even sure who I know that says that. Probably no one.

Outside the wind is howling. Or exhaling very loudly. It's more of a roar than that thin reedy sound of wind whistling through trees.

Today I went with my mom to pick up my brother and his friend from their soccer games, and the way up it rained. One the way home, it poured. The wind was incredible. It was probably some of the worst rain I've seen. [That may or may not be an exaggeration, because at the time the rain was pretty intense.] Anyway, the weather today was awful.

I'm learning how to drive (finally!). Yesterday I watched the Bourne Ultimatum and today I watched the Bourne Supremacy (out of order, I know) and what they have taught me about driving is this: potentially, you can go through a vicious road chase, escape the police and get the person chasing you killed, all without doing much/any damage to your own body.

Personally, I don't think there are enough overpasses or construction sites here for me to do that.

No comments: