Monday, January 21, 2008

you can hate me, after you pay me

LAWLZ. Seeing Cobra Starship made me love them so much more. It was excellent. I forgot my camera though, so I don't have any pictures. And I didn't get to see anyone, or take obnoxious pictures with them on my phone. But overall, dancing my ass off and shouting/singing to Metro Station and Cobra Starship was wicked spectacular.

I don't think enough people danced. It annoys me way too much, but even when Trace (I'm pretty sure it was Trace not Mason) said "This song is made for dance clubs so let's make this one" or something to that effect, not everyone was moving. I mean, I suck at dancing, but the music is killer for it. =P

Oh, and:
Next time I go to Boston, I want to see more sights.


This is what I now own:


I'm too lazy to take a picture of the shirt I got.

No comments: