Wednesday, January 02, 2008

school is the bane of my existence.

Back to school.
Man, it sucks. h8 it.
But seriously, there are 8 days 'till exams.
What gives?
So how about I'm going to fail my Modern Euro exam.
Modern Euro makes me angry.
But after exams, Cobra Starship will save me (but not my soul).
i'm so br00+41, or rather, not at all. Zeros look like crap in this font.

How close is close enough?
I think I could listen to Taking Back Sunday for at least a month without getting sick of it. Maybe not.

----honestly, I sort of hate this.


And So The World Ended

We hide behind tired lies
Faces guarded behind tired eyes.
Every move a calculation
We know what we are facing.

There are clouds drifting through the sky,
Silently threatening rain.
Darkening the day
We fall with the rain.

Watch silently, the scripted actions.
Find the plot,
Each character with a name
A feeling you can’t explain.

Beyond knowing what is right and wrong
Feel the melody not the song
Every note drifts higher
Every note drifts lower.

We fall with the rain.
Ruins of a nation hold.
We live in desperation
There is no happy here.

Things so strained
How to explain
That things are not the same
We fall with the rain.

Hiding behind tired lies,
Faces guarded behind tired eyes
Clouds drift through the sky,
You feel sad, but don’t know why.

Silence in the words
And every verse a chord
Like drops falling down
We fall to the sound

And so the story goes
There was a great nation
And then the rain fell down
Find who survived.

We hide behind tired lies
Faces guarded behind tired eyes,
Clouds drift slowly by,
You feel sad, but you know why.

You feel sad. Do you know why?
You feel sad. Do you know why?
You feel sad. The clouds don’t lie.
You feel sad. We say good-bye.

No comments: