Friday, January 11, 2008

resolve.

I think I can't not enjoy youth. Sadly, it was a little weird today, because Jess wasn't there, and Kainoa was out. But Kara, JP, Cindy and I went to Starbucks, where we discussed faith and the book I'm reading, among other things. We didn't want to stay at the church, which is why we went to Starbucks. I wish there was one a little closer to home, but it's alright.

The book I'm reading right now is good. It's called The Last Season and it's really quite excellent, although I haven't finished it yet. It's rather sad though.

I was thinking about it today, and I haven't cried in a really long time. For me, anyways. At least, I can't remember having cried (like really cried) in quite a while. Weird. I get to like a breaking point, and then I get a weekend it seems. This next week is going to be tolling though. In the next 3 days, I have 3 swim meets. And then on Wednesday next week, exams start.

I'm a little worried, but I figure it will all work out.

No comments: