Wednesday, January 30, 2008

random

I'm sort of a fan of the new Good Charlotte single. I'm going on a wing saying it's their new single, because I've heard it only very recently and the radio is the only place I could have heard it. I heard it in gym today though. =| Anyway, I listen to what amount to a Top 40 Radio Station in the morning, and as the hits have been more pop-punk, pop-rock (ish) recently, it's been a little more bearable. I kind of like the song though. It was stuck in my head like all morning though, just one line, which was sort of annoying.

Another good thing: Mayday Parade. They rock.

I love that I wake up to the radio, because more often than not it doesn't wake me up. The whole reason I listen to a Top 40 station is because if I listen to my local rock station it just doesn't wake me up. I tend to sleep through music I know. Generally the pop awfulness on 105.5 (what I wake to) wakes me up. Honestly, it's all catchy as hell.
And most of it I would cringe at if I heard it during the day.

No comments: