Tuesday, January 22, 2008

hahaha

What I'm about to write makes me want to giggle... here it goes.

Why Andy Horst (from This Providence) and Me would be BFFL:
- We both love coffee
- I enjoy bubble tea, but having it only once, I shall not yet declare my love for it
- He is a big fan of Jesus. As am I, as am I.
- I love music.
- The Beatles
- I love mountains, hiking and swimming too.
- I hate drugs too, obv. not over the same circumstances
- He likes dogs
- I like at least 75% of the music on the list on his myspace
- The History Channel and the Discovery Channel are the only things I watch (besides House)
- I enjoy clif bars, reeses, and vitamin water. And fruit roll-ups.
- I'm a This Providence fan.

There you have it, why we would be such excellent friends.
I'm such a loser. ;)

No comments: