Saturday, December 08, 2007

this makes me feel like this: =S

there are one too many days left 'till it's summer and we're at rest
sands dripping slowly through that hourglass;
another hour, my mind's not on class
the bell rings and you hear screams, it's a joy to be back home
i've missed these simple things, school bells and vacations
off galavanting, looking for what i couldn't find back here
turns out what i couldn't find, was hiding right before my very eyes
i've never known what love is, will you teach me how it feels?
i can't believe my luck, will you tell me this is real?
escaping algebra with heart strewn across my paper,
can't concentrate with your words running through my head
i used to wish for anywhere but here,
now it's anywhere you're near
infatuation, but it's more, something i've not felt before
i've never know what love is, will you show me how it feels?
i can't believe my luck, will you tell me this is real?
well i can't believe my luck, my feelings are all running amuck
and now I know, now I know, now I know what I couldn't find
was love.

--short.

i like this, sort of. but it makes me feel like chan. =/ not half as sappy, but still. ew.

No comments: