Sunday, May 21, 2006

off topic

Can someone please tell me that I mean something? That maybe, I'm not as useless as I feel so much. That sometimes, I make people smile and they care about me...I just feel like a waste today. Just completely useless. Depressed I guess. I had ccd, which is always a bundle of joy. Of course. So I have to start going to church every week in June. Which completely sucks, because pretty much I'm the least religious person I know (except for a few atheists)...I mean, I barely believe in God. How catholic is that? Religions are just a way to make people feel like there's a reason that they're here. And sure, higher power and what not would be interesting in theory. But frankly, I don't like worshipping someone I've never met. And then I wouldn't want to worship them, because they'd probably be disappointing in person. Wow, I suck at being any bit religious. I'm going to hell. Haha. Yeah, so maybe since I'm getting confirmed next year, I'll somehow find the importance of God and Jesus and a religion in my life. Maybe. I doubt it.

No comments: