Saturday, May 06, 2006

my words

This is what I liked out of the poem I wrote today
What it started out of:

I bid you adieu
As you put on your shoes
Another night of bliss
We've got to stop meeting like this.
But with your kiss
Lingering on my lips,
I can't say I mind.

It kind of went on for some more, but thats what I liked of it. It got into my head this morning so I wrote it down. I have to say that I do like it. =]

And this is the quote I found today that I now LOVE:

Age is opportunity no less
Than youth itself, though in another dress,
And as the evening twilight fades away
The sky is filled with stars, invisible by day.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

So today was good, and I don't have any homework this weekend, so life is good as well. And I have someone on my mind, but I'm not sure why.

I wish you well in your endeavors.

Sarah J<3

No comments: