Saturday, May 20, 2006

i can't really say

I think I just want to mess something up really bad. I don't know why, but destruction seems absolutely beautiful to me right now. Just to see something shatter into tiny little pieces too small to reconfigure into the original shape, too small to know what the object was. It sounds wonderful right now. It would look amazing and sound destructive and I would feel better and everything would be better. Just a little destruction. Just a little chaos. I just want to fuck something up. I couldn't say why.




So the show tonight (which was for charity) was shutdown because of some idiotic fire code. So that wasn't fun. But I bought a sweet Verbana Darvell t-shirt. So it's a little compensating, but I don't know the name of the last band that played (they got to finish their set before we had to clear out). And I liked them too. Oh well.

No comments: