Tuesday, May 09, 2006

eh...

...and sometimes I think about one person for hours, just because of one line taken in a certain context means something to me. And I hate making something out of nothing cause I'm setting myself up for a fall. I'm finding it hard to ignore, but I don't want to be wrong. As unlikely as what I want might be. So I'm pretty, confused I guess, depressed perhaps, in a sense. Life is just so bland these days, and I'm no less than apathetic. So maybe I'm not helping in things, but neither is anything else. I can barely stand the people I'm forced into contact with every day through a wonderful thing called school [note the sarcasm]. Certainly, there are people who I don't mind, quite a few in fact, but everyone else? They grate on my nerves. And then there are people I wouldn't mind seeing but never do, and haven't in a while. Including the person who's on my mind. But I was never rational anyway. So why should I start?


Common courtesy
don't ask, don't tell.
The lies you say
Are the secrets we sell.
And it makes no difference
Whether you find out.
You'll never close your mouth,
You'll always shout it out.
It's not like it's true.
No one cares, but you.
You're being used.
But we don't abuse it,
The privilege of a million lies,
Worth more than a diamond mine or two.
Worth less than what they're worth to you.

So I was a little bored. As I just wrote that. I don't have homework. So I don't really care.

-Sarah J

if looks could kill you'd be a murderer

No comments: