Friday, February 17, 2006

whatever works

So today's the day before vacation. Which is pretty awesome. Except for the fact that I probably won't be able to swim until two weeks from now. Which is really crappy. But vacation is good. So it could be worse I suppose. Everything's going pretty well. No fake drama to make people's lives more interesting, which is always good. Things could be better, but I'm just hoping my collarbone heals alright. <3


Nothing is Forever
Can't chase away the rain
Can't take away the pain
Is there anything that I could do
Do just get out of your game?
It's too much to say it hurts
Not enough for it to kill
But I really know now that
I could not understand
Anything you plan to do
It's raining and pouring
But not outside
Your angry. Your storming.
Everything's a lie.
To you.

You believe what you hear
But not what you know.
You keep everything
And never let go.
You never let go.
Never let go.
Well I'm letting go of you.
I can't chase away the rain
I can't take away this pain
But I can leave your game
I'm letting go of you
I don't care if you want me too.
You will never understand
The things I do.
You believe all you hear
You keep everything near
You muffle the noise
And deaden the pain
You're smothering me down

And I can't just stand around
It's too much to hurt
But not enough to kill
I must be getting ill
-it's a sickness.
You never let go.
Never let go.
Need to let go.
Let go of me.

...:::///|||\\\:::...

Sarah J


No comments: